Week 2 B

 I decided to go with the french fry container on the retro style sign idea for my final product. I added a bunch of gritty textures to really give it the vintage and dirty feel to it.  I made a few different versions altering the layout and coloring to see what would work better. In the end I decided to stick with the muted color style instead of adding the white to the container. I was playing around with drop shadows on the word finger especially. After I did some research I found out that on most of the vintage signs, the main product that was being advertised typically had a drop shadow while the other text did not. Below is the final product and below that is the different iterations of the styles.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B