Week 10 B

 I have decided to change up the design style up just a bit to ensure cohesiveness with my gif. I have changed the style of the ghosts. Instead of having them drawn in the sketchy chalk style, I had made it a flat ink white style using the gel ink brush in procreate. I felt that the stark difference between the sketchy style and the bright smooth fire style made it look a little off. These changes make the piece look more cohesive and I believe that it looks and works better. This was a great exorcise for me because I love animation. Anything animation related is my go to and I hope more projects can have some kind of motion or animating to them in the future. Below is my final gif and time lapse. it is consisted of 20 frames.

Twitter: pic.twitter.com/zgavqysQ5L








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 A

Week 9 B