Week 15

 This week 90% of our mythical creatures are due. I have completed all the main illustrating and started on some of the animation parts. I have completed the main camo transition for the camo illustration and the enhanced bite animation for the enhanced bite illustration. This time around the animating was more difficult. I would assume this is the case because my illustration is more involved and more realistic than the ghost ball gif. Difficult or not, I am still working hard and I already have a solid plan for the last illustration animation. I plan on having the Naga throwing the trident at the Garuda. There is still room for improvement and each will have additional parts to them that will surely get competed by next weeks due date for the final. below is my progress.







 

Comments

  1. Tim these are coming along well. Now you need to make them look finished, they still look like sketches. Think about your line usage. It needs to be more refined. Where you are using line in the body, perhaps use more shading. Try layering colors so it is not all flat. Look at the following artist and how they use shading to create depth of field within the characters. https://artistsnclients.com/slots/36803-monster-creature-concept-art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B