Week 11 A

 This week we were given our last assignment which is to either create a children's story book or to create a mythical/monster illustration. Right of the bat I know I am doing the mythical/monster illustration because that falls into my interests more than a children's book. Another reason is because part of the assignment is to animate it and that is what I am most interested in. My initial ideas for my mythical beast are as follows:

  • Vampire
  • Werewolf
  • Minotaur
  • Serpent
  • Giant snake
  • Centaur
Right now I want to narrow down my ideas and begin researching on the creature I want to create. I do not know what I want to do yet, but my first though was a snake like serpent creature that is half human half serpent. Almost like a Naga, but slightly different.

here is picture illustrating what a Naga is. I would like to incorporate the human aspect to it as well to give it that mythical creature aspect to it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B