Week 2 A

After I received feedback on my initial sketches, I was informed that lightning bug was not a compound word. After realizing this I decided to pick a word from the list this time. I decided to choose finger food because I immediately thought of an idea. A couple ideas I have for this word is to have a french fry container filled with fingers instead of the fries or have a big guy sitting at a table about to feast on human fingers instead of real food. I am thinking about going with the french fry container and having the style be vintage/retro. I want it to be grimy and dirty looking because I fell that it fits the disgusting nature of eating human fingers. I also want it to be illustrated on a sign that advertises this hot new food item.  Below are some of the sketches that I drew up and an example of the retro sign that I want to put the illustration on.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B