Week 3 A

 This week started off with a critique of the Compound word project. It was really interesting to see what my classmates had created. I was also surprised to see that there were no repeat words if I am remembering right. Some of the projects that stood out to me were Sandman, ladybug, and sunflower. I found these ones to be very effective based on the art style and how the chose to illustrate their word. 

    For our next project we have to create illustrations with found objects. I have no idea what I am going to do yet, but I gathered some materials together and will begin experimenting. I have gathered a hole puncher, a fidget spinner, some bottle caps, a close pin, a staple remover, and some other objects. The staple remover kind of looks like a snake head with fangs, so maybe I will try to explore that idea. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B