Week 6 A

 To start this week we had to view one video from https://www.societyillustrators.org/video-archive. I chose to view the caricature video as I am very intrigued by caricature art. After viewing the video, it really inspired me to continue to practice my drawing. Of the artists that were shown, I chose to view Jake Panian. I chose to view his work because it looks like his drawing took the form of caricature. After viewing this piece I realized that as of right now I do not think I can compete with his work. I believe this because I am just learning to draw and overall my drawing skills are not the best. I plan on focusing the caricature style throughout the semester to really get a feel and generate some skill towards it. I hope that this class will give me the opportunity to push my comfort zone a little by making me draw more with my hand rather then a pen tool in illustrator. I do believe that one day I will be able to compete with these artists and hopefully it can be by the end of the semester. I can't wait to further my journey with caricature drawing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B