Week 12 A


 Sketches


Here are my sketches for the monster/mythical creature project. After some clarification on the project requirements, I decided to broaden up my ideas and sketch out numerous kinds of monsters. Instead of doing all Naga sketches, I branches out with the Wendigo, vampires, sharks, and a weird hybrid spider/man monster. I am still inclined to do the Naga, but I wanted to get some other ideas I had out there and see what they might look like. Because my drawing skills for humanoid beings isn't great, the sketches aren't the highest quality. When I choose the three I want to progress further, they will be more detailed and better drawn. I wanted to take this time to get out as many ideas as I can. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B