Week 16

 This week our final illustrations/gifs are due. After a lot of stress and hard work I have finished my creatures. I have made improvements from the last check point which I think are for the better. I took the feedback and tried to implement the shading aspect for detail and realism, but I'm not so sure I 100% got it right. I struggle with illustration and shading is a whole other problem for me. I tried my best to shade areas with darker colors, but again I don't know if I completely did it right. None the less, I am happy and content with what I produced. I never though I could draw something like this and I can't wait to keep practicing at it. Drawing is the one thing I wish I could excel at, but for now I got to keep practicing. Below are my final products. 











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 B

Week 10 A

Week 9 B